The two-person FindSugar team is small but fully dedicated to your sugar relationship’s success. We help struggling college students find affluent partners and match successful independent women with guys to spoil and cover multiple other sugar dating combinations.
We primarily help sugar daters across the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand, though we expect to expand into other markets.
Meet our team members
For now, FindSugar comprises an author and an editor, working together to bring you the sugar dating help and advice you need.
Matthew Hussey: FindSugar author
Ever interested in the mechanics of successful relationships of all kinds, Matthew Hussey started his relationship coaching career in his teens. By 21, Matthew became a renowned expert, recognized as a celebrity mentor for Eva Longoria and Tyra Banks. In 2013, he condensed his expertise into the popular guide “Get The Guy,” and in 2015, he joined the Cosmo columnist team, making occasional contributions to the relationship section of the magazine.
At some point, Matthew became intrigued by sugar relationships that transformed from a taboo into a mainstream trend in the 2010s. Thanks to his experience with relationship coaching and the online dating industry, Matthew contributes to FindSugar’s ever-growing database of sugar dating site reviews. His eye for detail and ability to spot potential issues and report his personal experience in an engaging but objective manner make him a perfect undercover agent for FindSugar.
Before putting his experience into words, Matthew researches every sugar dating platform, creates a free account, and tests the standard features. He decides on the budget and time necessary to fully appreciate the dating website and experiments with all the premium tools he can get his hands on. Each test usually takes a few weeks, which lets Matthew chat with dozens of girls and decide which platforms perform as advertised and which are not worth the time and money.
Juan Hunt: FindSugar editor
As an avid researcher, Juan has first-hand experience with the sugar bowl, as she spent over a year in multiple mutually beneficial relationships, both online and offline. This experience contributed to her capstone project that got her excited about the sugar world, compensated arrangements, cyber affairs, and other relationship constructs rarely discussed in scientific discourse and private conversations.
Moreover, thanks to an MA in Psychology and a minor in linguistics, Juan Hunt specializes in finding the right words to help singles find their perfect partners and assists couples in finding the best solution to their issues. Although Juan loves one-on-one consultations, she feels that she can reach a larger audience through online posts, guest articles, and sharing psychological advice on FindSugar and other platforms.
Juan’s education and personal experience make her the perfect editor for FindSugar. Not only does she contribute her psychology training and expertise to make the reviews more helpful to people new to the sugar bowl, but she also double-checks the trial results. Her personal experience with sugar dating makes Juan an endless source of practical tips and advice for sugar babies, daddies, and mommas.
Company culture and values
Everything we do at FindSugar is dedicated to a single goal of helping anyone interested in sugar relationships find their perfect partner. To that end, we apply these four principles to every new project, review, and blog post:
- Precision. We believe in hard facts and numbers, so you’ll see plenty of them in our reviews. The number of sugar dating site users, membership fees, response rate, and many other figures can help you decide which platform is right for you.
- Objectivity. Although we recount personal experiences of the sugar dating site trials we run, we try to keep these reports objective and well-rounded to avoid gushing praise, biased recommendations, and unsubstantiated claims.
- Diversity. While sugar dating is most popular in the US, we are happy to help daters from other countries, so we diversify our reviews, posts, and recommendations to cover all bases for our readers.
- Customization. Local sugar arrangements are our primary focus, but we realize the potential of cyber affairs and erotic chat, and our reviews reflect that. Thanks to a broad scope of expertise, we cover most types of mutually beneficial arrangements you can think of.
Besides, ongoing evolution, growth, and expansion are among our core priorities, so we do not shy away from change and welcome new perspectives and suggestions from our readers and potential new members of the team. So expect to see additions, edits, and revisions of our reviews as we learn more about each platform.
Collaboration and synergy
To achieve our ambitious goals and support everyone looking for a sugar relationship online, our small team has a simple set of cooperation rules put to the test daily:
- Open and honest communication. No relationship (professional, romantic, or sugar) can last long without all parties being transparent about their goals and needs. Both members of our small team realize the value of talking things through, so we make the most of every chance to meet and discuss FindSugar and our new ventures.
- Balancing contrasting takes. The diverse professional and personal experiences Matthew and Juan bring to the table make for two distinctive takes, which we try to balance and present in our reviews and posts to help readers see the full picture and make educated decisions based on objective data.
- Mutual effort towards a single goal. As we’re working on new sugar dating site reviews and blog posts, we always keep important questions at the forefront of our minds. What’s important to our readers? How can we help you find sugar partners? What would make your sugar experience better? And we build our every new entry around answers to these and many other questions.
Still, FindSugar is a relatively young project, so we’re always looking for better ways to research, write, and get our message out.
Future plans and growth
As sugar relationships gain popularity, we expect FindSugar to expand and evolve. While we work on new sugar dating destinations, relationship types, and blog posts, our team will probably grow to include more authors and editors.
Hopefully, our brief introduction to the FindSugar team helps you better understand the people behind reviews and blog posts and connect with them on a deeper level. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, feel free to contact us via the comments or contact form.
Matthew Hussey started a relationship coaching career in his teens and became a renowned celebrity mentor by 21. His “Get The Guy” book and Cosmo relationship advice columns condense years of relationship coaching experience. As his interest in sugar dating increased, Matthew started contributing to FindSugar’s database of sugar dating site reviews.
His eye for detail and ability to spot potential issues and report his personal experience in an engaging but objective manner make him a perfect undercover writer for FindSugar. Matthew researches sugar dating platforms, creates dating profiles, and tests the standard and premium features.
Juan’s psychology training and personal sugar dating experience make her the perfect editor for FindSugar. Having spent over a year in multiple mutually beneficial relationships, both online and offline, Juan can present sugar dating objectively yet infuse her posts with personal touches that SBs, SDs, and SMs appreciate.
Juan’s MA in Psychology and editor position let her reach a larger audience than one-on-one therapy sessions, so she focuses on keeping our reviews helpful and our blog posts practical and insightful.